BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 15 August 2011


You already changed……



I got a friend named Clayrian...She was a good friend a very good friend. She was a nice person, I like the way she making friend. I think she knows what the meaning of friendship is. And I know she really meant it… I can feel the honesty… she was honest to be my bestfriend. And I’m appreciating it. The thing that I like with her is she was caring with me. Everything that I’ve do, she well be there for me… if I’ve got a problems, she’s the one who will be beside me, and help me to solve everything. My secret… she was kept it properly, and even we have a fight she never tell my secret to other people. Since I’m meeting with her, I feel that I got a new family…. That was a sweet friendship..:-)
But there is one thing that I don’t like about her. She was a social girl…. But that was not a matter. The matter is, everytime she do wrong, she will not admit it. She like to blame others… she can’t accept any advices or opinion from any people included me. That was her bad behavior. Even she was like that, I still assume her as my bestfriend, until she do something that I really don‘t like, and I hate it too much… she was changed already, she is not like before. She got a big changes and it is really different from she was became before. The person who I know that very nice, honest and a caring person was became a bad girl, selfish and did not care others just because she already gets for what she wants….

0 comments: