BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 13 August 2011

i like social gathering...


 Before social gathering was held,  i was thinking that this event were such a boring event and not fun at all. on the event we were asked to speak compulsory in English and it was my horrible moment on that day. i'm scared to get involved in any part of the gathering because my English language are not very fluent.,..
  But during the social gathering event i feel my perception towards the event before are wrong at all. i feel that it was fun and interesting event.. i got a new experience through this event. i know how to communicate with others and at the same time i'm able to manage my fearless to speak with the person that i have not recognized yet. beside that, i also got a new friends.. that was good..=)
  It was a very interesting event I've been through and i'm very proud on myself because i'm able to speak in English.... by the way i like social gathering event!!




0 comments: