BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 13 August 2011


I’m so sorry…=(
I have a friend called “s”. I knew him since I’m 15 years old. When the first day I come to my new school, he was the one who became nice to me. He is my classmate, and he was a good boy. That’s how we became a friend. He was so caring to me, and we do everything together. My problem became his problem too. We sharing sadness and happiness together…(“,). We look likes brother and sister..haha. But our friendship are not too longer, it’s was broken when someone got jealous with our relationship. She was “s” girlfriend. Because of that girl we got a big fighting.. And it was long lasting until we finished our secondary school, and until now…
     Since we finished our old school, I’ve never seen him again. Until I got a message from him through facebook..he just say hello, but I said that I don’t know him. He tried to add me at facebook but I don’t approve him… I don’t know why I have to do that..Ego..!!
    But on the first week I came to UiTM, I got a new message in my facebook, and it was from “s”. Actually, it’s make me so happy…..=). In that message, he said congratulation to me for furthering my study at UiTM. He said.. ”if we have a time, we will meet again once day”….that all…..huuu. I hope so…..=( I’m just replay it to say thanks to him..But my fault is, I did not say sorry at all in that message. .huu.
    10 January 2010….that was a bad date to me. I’ve got a call from my old friend, she said that there is something happened to “s”….when I heard it, I’m feeling so guilty for what did I do to him. She continued to say that….” ‘s’ is already gone..”. I can’t believe it..!!He just texts me one week ago….how could it be???..... I can’t accept these things… its make me cry.. I’m so sad… Now I realize what’s the meaning of his message on that day…I’ve understand what he trying to say…=(
    If I have a chance, all I want to do is I want to meet you and say sorry to you… I’m so sorry… I never mean to be mad to you. I’m never expecting this will be happened..!! I’m regretting it…. I can’t forgive myself to not being honestly to you from earlier. You are my best friend forever and ever….. I’M SORRY.. Hope you always peace beside God… I miss you my friend!!!
   
    

0 comments: