BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 13 August 2011

OUTING TO PETRONAS CENTER.....






 I think that Petronas center was the great place that i've seen. They have a tall and beautiful design of building. I was shock that the service that been given to us was so warm and pleasant. I like the way they serve people. During the trip they giving an introduction and explanation about Petronas company. Due to their presentation i think that the Petronas management are systematic and have a good strategies in order to compete with other companies.
 The facilities that been provided in the company is suitable and fulfilled the needs of the staff. What is the interesting about the facilities are they provide a gym and a studio for their staff.
 Before we end our trip at  Petronas company,we been serve a tea break. The cakes that been serve to us was so delicious. It makes me eat a lot that time....Thanks for the food..=)
 For me, it was so interesting trip and all of us enjoyed it from earlier until the end. If we have another chance to make a trip again I surely want to go to Petronas Company again.



0 comments: