BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 22 August 2011


Fifty ringgit on the floor…..


Yesterday evening, when I was going back to home, I was thinking that I have to buy some food for dinner. I check my purse and I only have 2ringgit left. I’m so worried that time because the bazaar is closing and the bank is out of order. Then I keep saying in my heart that whoever have a generous heart please borrow me some money to buy some food just for today. As I keep walking on the corner suddenly I saw 50ringgit on the floor who no one is realize about it. I wait for 5 minute if the money it’s belong to someone and taken but still no one came and realize about it. So I grab and take it to buy some food for dinner. I was so thankful to god for he is good. The rest of the money I spend it for emergency using. 

0 comments: