BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 22 August 2011


A guy with purple T-shirt…


Yesterday, I went to 1borneo alone to shop for my aunt birthday party that being held at grand ballroom. So I walking around the corner to see what is the perfect present to buy for her. Suddenly I saw a guy with purple t-shirt with stylish hair. And that kind of person that I want to put things in perspective. Because you know that things, when you see someone cute and he smiles, and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well, that’s what it’s like when I see the guy. My movements that time seem to be moving by itself and my mind was into that guy. So I smile to him with a hope that he turn to me and smile back. When those times came he smiles back at me. I was melt with his smile but the spoilt is when he shows his teeth during smiling back at me he does not have his front teeth…..euww….. I just turn around and go…..what a horrible moment…..when I think it back it was funny….haha…



0 comments: